Two Fleas In A Pod

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I SAW BONZO TODAY! *prances around like a steroid-mudskipper*

Haha. Nah I don't think I can go hc la, even if I like...get full marks for lit. Maybe they decide not to moderate everyone's score this year? Its possible.
BUT I DON'T KNOW WHERE ELSE TO GO. Boohoo. AC? CJ? SA? Grah.

The more impt thing is to study, cos the first 3 months doesn't really matter bah...*shrugs.

Yupyup.
JIAYOU for your endofyears next week! I believe you can do it! We've studied together for like...dunno how long so YES U CAN DO IT! U CAN! I'll form a mudskipper cheerleading squad and prance outside your exam room and cheer you on! YOU CAN DO IT!
Think of your stimulant! (:

Oh yeah that reminds me of something. Remember the 'gay couple' at jurong point? And the Mr Squeaky Voice? HAHA! SO many good things in life to laugh over, so don't mull over things like exams. Yupyup. Think of..BONZO!
(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home